Client Integration Engineer
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
As part of Publicis Groupe, CJ Affiliate is the leader in Global Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with the tools, training and career development opportunities to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support that deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognises exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
The Client Integration Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring CJ’s technology to achieve those goals. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client issues and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing maintenance. At the same time, you’ll have opportunities to impact how our teams work through tool development and process improvements.
- Integrate marketers into the CJ’s system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while collaborating with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives
- Identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Understand revenue impact of different product options
- Train and mentor new hires
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- 3+ Years of experience in a Technical Role
- Management experience preferred
- Ideal candidates will have an excellent business aptitude coupled with a strong technical background
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Prior consulting experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the Display, Mobile, or Affiliate spaces
- High level of expertise with web technologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python) is a plus
Great people deserve great benefits!
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay and a variety of other benefits as well as endless opportunities to advance your career.