Publicis Media – Solutions Manager - Business Intelligence (m/w/d)
- Toulouser Allee 3, 40211 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
Publicis Media is the world's second largest media agency network and part of the French communications group Publicis Groupe. As a global holding Publicis Media lives through its three global agency brands Zenith, Starcom, Spark who manage and continuously develop their customer business in strategic communications consultancy in more than 100 countries.
In addition, Publicis Media's central specialist teams support the clients of the agencies in the areas of: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Performance, Buying and Business Development.
Solutions Management is part of the Publicis Data Sciences unit, which is a Groupe wide practice for the delivery of end-to-end reporting solutions in our Global Reporting structure as well as for the Publicis local brands. The Solutions Management Team works with the business teams to understand and analyze reporting requirements, define business metrics and rules, and lead the development of technology-based data reporting tools.
As Solutions Manager you will be a main point of contact between business and technical teams through all stages of the technical project life cycle to ensure that the business requirements are properly translated into technical briefings and to drive development and delivery.
- Gather business requirements and develop understanding of the business case
- Make yourself an expert to consult business teams, provide feasibility assessment and build solutions with the development teams
- Work on the project data integration strategy and data acquisition
- Work on the design of the client reporting solution (prepare mockups, translate the business requirements into technical requirement, design an approach for data consolidation, define user security concepts etc)
- Prepare technical briefing for the development teams e.g. for data modelling and harmonizations and UI design
- Track and coordinate the work of the development teams as a technical lead
- Liase with the Project Management and Client Strategy teams to ensure transparency in the course of development and flag risks
- Identify and provide opportunities for improvement and optimizations
- Establish processes with the Operations team to ensure the reporting solution is running smoothly
- 2+ years of experience within a data, development or operations role (i.e. Data Analyst, Ad-Ops, Project Manager, Product Manager, Developer etc.)
- Experience with the development or deployment of products or services
- Knowledge of technologies or strong technical affinity (experience with Power BI, Birst, SQL, Web Developments, etc)
- Self-motivated and excited about new technologies and processes
- Strong organizational skills, adherence to deadlines, self-discipline, attention to detail
- Strong project management and communications skills
- German and English should be fluent
- Mobile Office: State-of-the-art technologies enable location-independent and flexible working (pro rata or 100% possible).
- Working in global teams: Exciting and varied projects in a global environment (India, USA, UK, France, etc.)
- Training and career: Continuous training and development of our employees as part of Publicis Learning as well as a wide range of career prospects in one of the world's largest agency networks
- Perspectives: Permanent employment contract right from the start
- High working comfort: Modern light-flooded office buildings and workplaces in the center of Düsseldorf with very good transport connections
- Feel-Well: Free agency sports, flat-rate drinks, fresh fruit and massages
- Real team spirit: High level of collegiality and fun at work as well as joint celebrations and events.