AAE Assistant Account Executive- CCA
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
The Assistant Account Executive is a Leo Burnett Detroit based team role responsible for planning, development, implementation of our automotive clients' Specialty business across the entire range of marketing: digital (online advertising, brand site, email/text, social), traditional (print, out-of-home, collateral) and dealership support materials.
· Directly oversee project deliverables to ensure appropriate representation of the brand and retail needs to creative and production peers (with a hands-on, solution focused approach)
· Serve as day-to-day client contact with multiple client representatives
· Coordinate with outside media and production vendors
· Maintain creative deliverable matrix, communicate strategy and project objectives with internal team
· Present and obtain approvals on creative through internal process and client channel and brand leads
· Support retail team on internal process and client deliverables including but not limited to splash pages, asset management, trafficking, etc.
· Coordinate with internal strategy team to perform ad hoc performance report outs, as needed
· Participate in weekly internal project status meetings, kick-offs and production meetings, as needed
· Participate in cross-agency partner meetings and client-facing Agency Day meetings
· 0-2+ years agency experience
· Automotive, aftermarket, auto parts, auto service, auto accessory, or tire marketing knowledge is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The office is currently working remotely and when safe to do so, expects to return to office as a hybrid model.