- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
The Junior Analyst position will be responsible for providing analytics reports with strategic recommendations across creative mediums of creative, social and OLA performance for our automotive service clients' brands. This position will collaborate with agency partners and clients to deliver optimization recommendations and developing “test and learn plans” to optimize engagement and buying activities.
· Maintain thorough knowledge of automotive and non-automotive website marketing trends, surveys and measurement frameworks to advance site effectiveness.
· Through an in-depth understanding of the automotive consumer, become the go-to resource for website strategy and analysis.
· Be able to interact with and analyze existing 1st and 3rd party website and survey data which might consist of: published market report, data feeds from agency partners, usage and attitudinal surveys, awareness tracking studies, and advertising research, in order to support strategic ideas.
· Develop media-neutral, holistic market insights that can be exploited by the brands for growth.
· Be comfortable with the design and implementation of research as a tool that can be used to help devise the brand strategy.
· Experience in analytics, agency experience strongly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The office is currently working remotely. When it is safe to return, we will likely return with a hybrid model meeting the needs of employees who wish to work both in-office and remotely each week.