- 389 Northyards Boulevard Northwest, Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
Moxie (www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart and Delta Air Lines.
The Social Analyst will work with complex datasets to aggregate, ingest and organize data in a clean, ready-to-use fashion in order for team to deliver data-led findings, actionable insights for social campaign performance for one of the agency’s largest social clients. This position requires strong attention to detail, in-depth knowledge of social platforms and data, critical thinking and analytical skills. The Social Analyst is responsible for analyzing data, generating requirements, building documentation and supporting the rest of the Intelligence team in the development of reporting and generation of data-led, actionable insights.
- Support multiple functions related to enabling data ingestion and use
- Conduct audits of sample datasets to ensure alignment to requirements as well as QA for data accuracy
- Develop detailed data processing documentation
- Analyze a breadth of organic and paid social datasets in context of data requirements and outlined measurement approach
- Support remedy of issues found within data sets including identifying issues, solutions and coordinating for resolution
- Maintenance of internal and client-facing dashboards and visualizations (experience in Domo is a huge plus)
- Prepare reports, content analysis and recommendations and general documentation as needed
- Work closely with respective team members from various disciplines as needed
- 3+ Years work experience, particularly 1+ year experience in social analytics or other data-centric role
- Demonstrable knowledge of social analytics platforms, testing tools and/or other business intelligence tools (i.e., Tableau or other similar tools. Domo is a plus.)
- Experience with Paid Social Ad Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends; intellectually curious
- Proven track record of driving analytical insights; strong Insights communicator
- Visual presentation of data through Excel, Tableau, Domo, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; strong experience presenting to clients
- Must be a self-starter with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on analytics-based programming experience in SQL and ability to articulate technical ETL requirements
- Excellent communication, management, and time prioritization skills
- Strong understanding of marketing, advertising, and social media marketing
Reporting and Succession
- Reports to Sr Analyst
- Will require working with a remote team (domestic + offshore)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.