Social Media Manager
- KSA, Dammam, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is one of the most awarded creative networks in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team in Dammam Saudi Arabia.
Are you a social native? Passionate about all aspects of social from content creation to paid media and boosting?
Your goal will be to find fast, efficient, creative and effective ways to explore the multiple dimensions of social media, test new opportunities, and empower your teams to deliver success for our clients. The ideal candidate will offer a unique blend of creative instincts, social media marketing aptitude, measurement, and executive management skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Empowering a team to develop and optimize strategic, marketing plans and associated budget/scope across campaigns and channels. Working hand-in-hand with our media teams.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live-action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Provide inspirational and creative thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Lead the innovation goals and operational model of the social discipline as well as sustain existing clients, win new clients and scale for growth.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with:
- 3+ years experience working in a digital/social department
- A passion/understanding of the key social platforms in the MENA region with an emphasis on building relationships with these key partners and the social discipline within the agency.
- Expertise in Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter and social listening and content creation tools and platforms
- A Highly Organised and Agile Approach, for both one market, and multi-market social operations
- Client Servicing Experience, Sales expertise, and an ability to mentor a growing team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
The ideal candidate will be a combination of business leader, visionary, inventor, builder, and operator.