- Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie (www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, New York, and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis’ Digital Experience Group. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Moxie’s Community Team challenges the way brands approach social media and community management every single day. That’s why the team we need is different. We’re looking for an inherently creative, culturally-savvy, agile, extroverted and collaborative person to work with analytical findings and strategic insights and turn them into brand-relevant social opportunities with our fans and be a force for the team to disrupt the status quo and produce best-in-class social work.
This role requires someone who is collaborative and agile by nature, as a large part of the role is partnering with creative, strategy, analytics, media, account teams, partner agencies and clients on a day-to-day basis.
Our Community Managers constantly have an ear to the ground to uncover trending conversations (the good and the bad), cultural trends, social vernacular, and consumer needs both within and outside of our brands’ communities. They are the last line of defense for our brands, understand the changing social media landscape and have demonstrated the ability to generate community dialogue, buzz, interaction, and engagement through any/all social channels.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Ownership and management of client social communities, including:
- Representing some of the largest beverage brands by stewarding their social tone of voice, responding to fans and publishing content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Leading 1 to 1 responses and consumer engagement, including both reactive and proactive responses
- Navigating multiple distinct brand voices at one time, whether working on a single client or across multiple
- Crafting and refreshing brand voices on social
- Developing response matrices for brands, campaigns, and activations
- Publishing error-free outbound content (paid live and organic) and optimization of that content
- Backtagging Paid Dark content so that it is pulled into the CM engagement workflow accurately
- Partnering with PAC and CICNA on brand responses
- Tagging, tracking, and fulfilling surprise and delights
- Tagging conversations within Sprinklr (SMMS tool) on a daily basis
- Initiating and managing 3rd party relationships with SMMS vendors and channel partners, keeping a pulse on the ever-evolving changes in the social space
- Engaging with influencers and partnering with social strategy on influencer collaborations
- Managing editorial calendars across 5+ social channels using real data and insights
- Authoring POVs, decks and strategies in partnership with Social Strategists.
- Identifying active social communities related to clients’ businesses
- Leading the strategic community approach including:
- Responsible for evolving the community strategy and approach
- Leading POVs, community-first activations and engagement strategies
- Leading STOV workshops
- Runs community first tactics including S&D, real-time, influencer coordination and UGC.
- Work with Intelligence team to provide qualitative insights on social content performance and community health in reports
- QA that the tagging in Sprinklr is correct to help validate the accuracy of the insights
- Make sure that you are backtagging Paid Dark content so that it is factored into the reports accurately
- Provide Social Strategists, Brand Strategists and Creatives community insights that inform the content creation process and ultimately, the brand’s strategic direction
- Surfacing real-time content opportunities based on trends, working collaboratively with creative teams to bring those real-time moments to life
- Partnering with other agencies on engagement strategies and community innovation ideas
- Provide thought leadership internally at agency and externally on new developments in social and what it means for our industry and our clients (via blog post, POV document, emails or presentations
- This is a direct client-facing role, so emails, video calls, and real-time chat apps are common and necessary forms of communication with our clients on a day-to-day basis. Additionally, this role has some client on-site requirements (note this has been on hold throughout the pandemic, but will be reimplemented when the appropriate and safe time comes).
- Working directly and collaborating with clients in real-time via activate participating
- Attending and participating actively in client meetings and calls
- Expectations of Community Managers outside regular business hours:
- On-call weekend and evening rotations are expected in order to respond to communities, coming up with real time solutions and/or escalate issues to client
- Frequently needed to cover real time events alongside client and internal teams
- Minimum 2-3 years of social experience, including community management
- Past agency experience is a plus due to the nuanced nature of the client-agency relationship
- Experience using SMMS tools such as Sprinklr, Spredfast, or Hootsuite
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape, how it works, who’s important, and how to leverage it
- Personally active on major social media platforms (i.e. TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and identify the right response for the right comment
- Attention to detail and a hunger to learn more about new industries
- Passion for social media and finding even the most obscure rabbit holes
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- A collaborative nature, partnering with creative, strategy, analytics, media, account teams and even partner agencies
- Must be fun, energetic and agile because the job is
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.