Product Manager, Partnerships Platform
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
CJ Affiliate provides technology and services that help advertisers, agencies and publishers manage their interactive and traditional advertising activities. The Product Manager is responsible for the full lifecycle of their assigned product domain, functionality, or business initiative. This includes product/business strategy, roadmap, and release management. This position will play a key role in the facilitating the partnership ecosystem and enable our clients to onboard, discover, engage and optimize performance marketing based partnerships through our platform.
- Chair cross functional core team to review product status and define development prioritization
- Own and drive the Partnership marketplace roadmap for the platform, enabling advertiser and publisher clients to discover, activate and optimize their partnerships leveraging our network data and insights.
- Responsible for collecting market needs and collect feedback on in market products through internal cross function stakeholders, direct client and prospect client interactions
- Work closely with engineering team to define functional specifications. Develop consensus on specs with engineering and leadership, and publish complete release scope according to defined standards
- Define success criteria for each product strategy and develop test plans and use cases
- Work with technical documentation staff to ensure product help documentation is complete for all product releases
- Work with product marketing and internal stakeholders to develop go to market plans and define adoptions success
- Support the training of client facing teams on product releases including development of presentation and demo contents
- Provide Sales support, as necessary. Typically, the Product Manager will assist on larger, complex deals that may involve customization in defining specifications and scope of this work
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Travel – up to 25%
- 3-6 years’ experience in Product Management/Engineering focused on web technologies and complex data systems
- Experience in any marketplace applications, including influencer platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of online tracking technologies – web and mobile browsers, mobile applications
- Exposure to data architecture development, API development, data streaming technologies, and cloud-based architecture
- Understanding of the MarTech industry and its intersections with the consumer journey
- Understanding of ecommerce and consumer shopping behaviors - online/offline and across devices
- Exposure to one or more online advertising and marketing technologies
- Experience in managing remote teams and individuals
- Strong presentation and customer-facing communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical mind and ability to interpret and use data to make decisions
- SAAS experience is a plus
- MS Suite
- Experience in agile development with expert understanding of creation of epics, stories, and releases
- Exposure to ticket management systems like Atlassian Jira and collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.