Client Partnerships Manager
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
Client Partnerships Managers play a key role in support of CJ's advertisers. They are responsible for maintaining all publisher relationships of behalf of the advertiser and are responsible for creating and executing recruitment and optimization campaigns.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Recruit, manage and develop publisher relationships on behalf of advertisers, communicating expectations, sharing best practices, disseminating offers and promotions, and providing account updates to an advertiser's largest/most important publishers.
- Participate in building and presenting the advertiser strategy presentations and quarterly business reviews of results.
- Identify new sources of revenue on behalf of advertisers by extending reach through new publisher relationships or optimizing affiliate marketing campaign strategies.
- Lead recruitment and optimization components of weekly client calls, documenting and disseminating assigned tasks across client and CJ account teams, and ensuring successful execution of assigned tasks.
- Identify opportunities to better optimize campaign results by interpreting standard and custom reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience and minimum of 2 years’ experience in the online marketing industry-ideally digital performance marketing.
- Clear and effective communication and can convey complex results in a simple, clear manner, using solid business acumen, demonstrating a competent level command of digital marketing concepts.
- Ability to influence/develop account strategies that leverage analysis and insights to contribute to meeting or exceeding advertiser objectives.
- Ability to execute a variety of tasks within designated time frames, delivering exceptional quality results and are able to directly contribute to the formation of client campaigns and quarterly business results.
- Results oriented problem solver.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You are respectful to varying opinions and perspectives.
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.