Media Buyer (Audio)
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark, Digitas and Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
The Negotiator, Audio Investment position falls within our APEX Local (OOH, Video, Audio and Performance Video) group and is responsible for the day to day operations within the organization as well stewardship and management of media buys. This includes overseeing the successful execution of media campaigns and assisting in fulfilling our client’s goals.
- Steward and track buy delivery
- Negotiate media across linear, streaming and digital
- Maintain buys – confirm orders with vendors, estimate and track clearance, secure make-goods, request log times, check commercial airings, and issue post analyses
- Ensure commercial inventory is entered into MBOX system including estimate and package set up, issuing campaign orders, resolving billing discrepancies and writing/checking order letters
- Assist in assessing performance based on client key KPIs
- Assist in pre-buy work including research to develop media vendor cost per points or CPMs
- Analyze plans & maintaining buy summary
- Assist in developing presentation material for clients
- Assist traffic team to ensure creative and instructions are issued in a timely manner
- Act as liaison with media partners for all client requests
- Gather and maintain quarterly pricing, market conditions, YOY increases, rate of change on demos, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned with a positive attitude and as a true “team player
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Collaborative, team player mindset while being self-sufficient
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.