- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Moxie (www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, New York, and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis’ Digital Experience Group. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
SEEKING: A strategic social thinker and storyteller
We’re looking for a Social Strategist to work with a cross-functional team focused on achieving business objectives, finding solutions to challenges, putting strategies in place to win and bringing forward-thinking ideas to the table. You will be able to set social, digital, content strategies (including influencer, content creator and publishing partners) in motion while partnering with a talented and diverse team to deliver and execute omnichannel marketing plans.
Our Social Strategist will need to be inquisitive, passionate and inventive. You should have a sense of wonderment and aim to uncover truths, challenge convention and chart new paths forward. Bottom line is – we value curiosity, confidence, humility, resilience and empathy.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on a multi-agency team under the Publicis umbrella which creates award-winning work. Not to mention you’d get to lead social strategy for J.M. Smucker brands (think brands like Milk-Bone, Rachael Ray Nutrish, Pup-Peroni, JIF, Uncrustables, Folgers, Café Bustelo). We need a partner who will lead the charge in making these brands relevant to the audience they’re trying to reach and deliver an inspiring and consistent brand experience.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Supporting development of monthly content brief lifestyle for internal creative teams, as well any additional ad-hoc and campaign work
- Overseeing and mentoring the community management team, ensuring all community activations are strategically executed and measured after launch
- Pushing community work to the next level including community engagement plans, tool enhancements (Sprinklr), response matrices, crisis mangagement and campaign planning
- Representing the community management team and work on client calls
- Developing and executing comprehensive social strategies and tactical executions per channel
- Inspiring creative teams with the latest platform innovations and best in class content to develop breakthrough ideas, ensuring our brands stand out among the crowd
- Partnering with internal teams – like analytics and creative – to synthesize research, uncover new insights, and optimizie creative to move our clients forward on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Supporting the senior-level team with annual holistic and tactical planning
- Attending meetings with day-to-day clients as well as internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis; contributing to client presentations
- Building trust and instilling confidence with internal and client partners
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge of all social platforms, specs and limitations (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Clubhouse, Reddit, etc.) to guide content recommendations, educate the team and solve problems
- Collaborating on strategic thought leadership (including social and channel POVs), ensuring team is seen as a leader and educator with budding social channel, community and industry developments
- Energizing and bringing teams together around a single vision
- Surfacing real-time social trends/cultural opportunities to internal and client teams and partnering with clients on high-impact response opportunities
- Support tactical executions such as hashtag recommendations, real-time and regional campaigns
- 2-3+ years of experience in social media or equivalent
- Robust knowledge of social media, with a focus on creative best practices, targeting capabilities, and specs
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial working style
- Interest in reading/listening to podcasts regularly is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.