- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
Publicis Groupe (Saatchi & Saatchi) is the host company for Start Up Pampers which is headquartered in Geneva and has 4 hubs around the world. The Budapest Hub is led by Publicis Groupe (Saatchi & Saatchi), giving a home to a large part of the creative, product and communications teams. Pampers Club as a program has many elements, one of them is a loyalty mobile app nested in a communication ecosystem manned by cca. 45 team members here in Budapest.
We are looking for a CRM Strategist who will be responsible for manifesting the key strategy of our client's loyalty program. Our main product is a Loyalty Rewards Program with Parenting Content App and is the most downloaded Parenting app in the US today. We are engaging with users on a global scale on markets such as US, Japan, Germany, Spain, UK and more.
What will you do beside create amazing work?
- Defining the user journeys and data testing plan
- Reviewing the creative work with market leads, making sure creative fits the strategic objective
- Driving the weekly tracking and reporting of the results to make sure we are on track
- Using key analytical tools – such as Amplitude, Google Data studio, Sherlock, Braze and more
- Making sure the right events and data is being tracked for all campaigns
- Owning the team domain expertise in marketing automation
- Understanding the capabilities of BRAZE front and back to best utilize the tool
We are looking for you if have a hands-on experience in performance marketing/direct response (media, e-mail, etc) and you have a proven track record with e-mail marketing and marketing automation. Being experienced in working with data, performing data analysis, setting up A/B test shcemes and having the right mindset for managing projects are desired. Having excellent communication skills and speaking English on a high-level is something we seek!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.