Director, Technology and Innovation
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Moxie (www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, New York, and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis’ Digital Experience Group. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
- Manage day-to-day audience operations
- Execute on audience data to impact media strategies for client account(s)
- Manage the process of defining audiences to be targeted, sharing data with partners, and tracking and compiling performance reports regarding audience groups
- Design and manage the process to create dynamic decisioning capabilities based on audience and other data triggers
- Explain core ad tech fundamentals, technology and principles both internally and to clients.
- Help gather technical requirements from our clients and provide solutions and options to solve those needs
- Create process and process documentation for cross team implementation of client technology needs
- Collaborate with Business Development leads and senior leadership to share best practice materials and provide in-market support to those teams.
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for our clients and escalate, track and solve issues.
- Provide technical knowledge and information for internal strategy teams and provide unique POVs for that the team.
- Escalate, track and solve client implementation issues from a platform and Data perspective.
- Maintain strong, active relationships with key Moxie / DEG stakeholders and departments
- Become internal product experts on Moxie / DEG owned and external products and assist in creating, organizing, and disseminating information about these products.
- Assist as needed in training new Moxie / DEG employees on the technical aspects of our role and how we work with clients.
- Work with Moxie / DEG Product Team to help shape our roadmap based on our marketplace learnings and client feedback.
- Offer New Business strategic development and thought leadership
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Data Science
- 5+ years of experience preferred in digital media, ad technology, ad operations, or analytics
- Self-starter who is quick to learn and eager to contribute
- Knowledge of DMP, CDP, and DCO Platforms is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.