Strategy Director (CCA)
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
The Strategy Director is a Leo Burnett Detroit based leadership team role focused on providing strategic planning insights for our clients' customer care & aftersales division, encompassing Brand, Business, Retail and Social across both B2C and B2B, that help develop forward-thinking brand strategies and deliver lower-funnel sales results.
· Provide leadership, guidance, and development for team members on strategic initiatives pertaining to traditional and digital-integrated communications
· Create actionable strategies that will drive lower-funnel retail and retention outcomes (e.g., positioning, messaging, digital experience, etc.)
· Develop creative briefs to inspire and challenge the creative team to elevate the creative during the development process
· Translate consumer insights into actionable brand ideas and steward the idea – brief to execution - through the creative process working with the creatives to bring to life
· Understand the core dynamics in the competitive sets within the brands
· Assist client team in the design of research projects
· Guide usage of analytic assessments and translate findings into actionable creative and brand recommendations
· Lead ideation and brainstorming internally and with the client and partner teams
· Proactively lead strategic initiatives for the client that will provide future-focused solutions
· Lead the team in developing insightful growth strategies for the client(s)
· Leverage agency tools and techniques to fuel the client’s purpose and grow the client’s business
· 10+ years of progressive and extensive industry experience in leadership roles across advertising and digital media (Planning/Research/Context Planning)
· Must have experience managing integrated work and teams
· Automotive industry experience required, knowledge of automotive parts / service marketing, or a similar category preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.