Account Supervisor (Global Electronics Brand)
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
• This is an opportunity to help build an Iconic, truly Global Brand via innovative product marketing; make award winning consumer facing work; be part of a team helping shape new product development; influence consumer perceptions/behaviors and make Samsung their favorite consumer electronics brand. Our aim is to find a purposeful and meaningful way to articulate what Samsung products enable and unlock for humanity in our work.
• Chance to be innovative, because innovative solutions to marketing issues is what this client is paying for and this team strives to do every day. NBDB – an acronym for Never Been Done Before, is the most frequently used term across all briefs.
• A unique chance to do truly global marketing and likely the only global marketing opportunity in Chicago and Mid West.
• Will gain extraordinary amount of production experience, especially TV and digital content.
• Exposure to Power of One model and multi-agency collaboration, including cooperation with other Publicis Groupe and even rival agencies around the world.
• Work in an agile, flat and radically collaborative team. Being empowered, being heard, being visible and encouraged to decide and lead forward are key features of this role.
· Understanding of Brand Marketing, Marketing communication and Marketing Strategy
· Production experience, some TV and social/digital production desired
· Business strategy & intelligence – informed by client relationships and category curiousity
· Able to write a clear and powerful powerpoint deck story that can be presented to clients / internally.
· Unafraid to shake things up
· A self-starter with start-up mindset
· Curious about consumers and consumer insights, marketing, innovation
· Confident with strong verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of Leo Burnett processes, ability to juggle multiple projects at once and at lightning speed.
· Effective client management and excellent time-management and admin skills at the core
· Must be able to occasionally take part in evening-hours client calls when needed (due to time difference with Korea)
Any knowledge/ability mandatories: Proactivity and selling skills. This client is rarely calling us with a problem. It’s the agency team that brings issues to the client and offers solving them. Senior enough to be able to talk confidently with clients over the phone.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.