Sr. Account Executive
- 175 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3R8, Canada
We're the network agency that walks like an independent. With a Stay Hungry mantra and a holistic, One Team, One Dream approach, we're on a mission to show the world a level creativity that will blow people's minds. Through HumanKind thinking, the agency puts a brand's purpose at the center of communications to transform human behaviour.
The Sr. Account Executive’s primary responsibility will be to manage and support day-to-day account operations, creative asset management, and execution with the oversight of a senior lead, while establishing strong relationships with agency partners and clients at the appropriate level.
This position reports to the Group Account Directors.
- Strategic and creative collaboration with internal teams including Design, Creative, Planning and Production.
- Lead campaign deliverables and broadcast/digital production independently with selective oversight of senior account lead.
- Liaise with day-to-day client for creative and production reviews & approvals
- Collaborate with Creative Team; ensure adherence to strategy and client/brand standards as well as feedback.
- Brand/product knowledge champion (product features/pricing/ benefits/competitive advantage).
- Champion agency understanding of competitive landscape, competitive ad reviews, program assessments & marketplace trends, news and reports.
- Lead weekly status meetings (internally, with client and agency partners as required).
- Develop and deliver tactical briefs and post reports.
- Guide and oversee assigned project budgets.
- Provide input, consultation and cooperation with other agency and client partners.
- Lead creative and production collaboration with integration partners.
- Support and facilitate the growth of junior team members, consistently leading by example.
- 3-4 years of agency integrated account management experience.
- Solid understanding and experience executing for various channels including TV, print, radio, OOH, digital, social etc.
- Ability to manage process and teams with oversight from senior account lead.
- Excellent project management skills - ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time as well as keep others on top of their assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Ability to manage and support multiple projects - multi-task, prioritize and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills, team-player, solutions-oriented
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong team mentality with the ability to function at a high level in both lead and supports roles with various personalities.
- Creative, quick and conceptual thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines.
Leo Burnett Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our creativity with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.