Associate Director, Analytics
- 114 Willits St, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Publicis Collective is a Metro Detroit Agency servicing Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine auto industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
What you’ll do:
Our Associate Directors work very closely with their team of analysts to help them stay on track with day-to-day deliverables. They also contribute crucial intellectual capital to their teams by designing campaign measurement plans based on their client’s business needs, and use data to tell great stories. Associate Directors also work closely with their VP to formulate a vision for their accounts, and then execute on that vision with their team of analysts. As such, Associate Directors are mentors, managers, project managers, and thought leaders, all at the same time.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Acting as a key partner for the client and internal teams by implementing conceptual data frameworks and developing effective marketing strategies
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
- Managing efficient execution of projects, including the implementation of best practices
- Building a collaborative team environment, including participation in department-wide training efforts and fostering employee career growth
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to both external and internal clients, and ability and comfort with presenting to senior level clients.
- Ability to develop frameworks for steering complex analytics projects.
- Strong analytical thinker with an abundance of intellectual curiosity
- Extensive experience with Ad Servers such as DoubleClick, and website analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with third party research partners such as GfK, Nielsen and comScore.
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables) and experience working with large data sets.
- Understanding of a broad range of online advertising media channels such as Search, Display Banners, Email, Contextual, and Social, as well as subject matter expertise in at least one of these areas.
- 7+ years of work experience in media or related field
- 2+ years in a managerial or supervisory role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in a related field is a plus (i.e. STEM, Economics, Marketing, etc.).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.