Sr. Mobile UX Designer
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
Razorfish is looking for a UX Designer to help lead the ground-up design and architecture for our fintech client's very first account servicing mobile application.
You will be working alongside research, strategy, design, and development teams to create a variety of deliverables including wires, hi/lo-fidelity prototypes, journey maps, personas, and related UX assets.
You'll work to ensure that multiple feature sets will interact seamlessly as a template that can be deployed across the entire product portfolio and extend the design patterns established by the client's .com/.net presence to the mobile app channel.
You will also support the translation of the existing app services layer into a modern, accessible, best-in-class experience for iOS and Android devices consistent with the client's brand identity.
Specific functions may include:
- Managing/maintaining updates to client standards through research, collaboration, and knowledge of current trends
- Staying ahead of emerging standards and technologies (web, mobile, document) and analyzing impacts to company standards
- Assess existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, branding, and best practices
- Assist with stakeholder interviews to understand key success factors for a project or pursuit
- Identify and document meaningful patterns from user research and UX audit findings
- Provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings
- Bake accessibility into the core UX experience; may update and manage documentation to provide guidance and education for a broad audience
- Create comprehensive sitemaps, wireframe systems, and process flows for large-scale solutions
- Develop detailed, annotated wireframes depicting all elements on unique screen types, including content, functional, navigation, and interaction specifications
- Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, high-fidelity prototypes across different stages of the design process
- Present concepts and deliverables to clients and internal stakeholders
- Leads and balances multiple projects and/or work streams
- Ideates, sketches, and prototypes for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Creates UX strategy, develops customer scenarios, conducts journey mapping and collaborates on persona development
- Collaborates with Consumer Insights, Analytics/Data Science, and clients to apply data and insights to UX design decisions and to determine UX success metrics & KPIs
- Actively collaborate in cross-disciplinary idea generation and client co-creation sessions
- Define processes and deliverables that meet project goals and constraints
- 6+ years of experience working on the design and architecture of consumer-facing mobile applications, preferably within a digital agency
- Experience working within Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience developing a series of cohesive UX assets (including wires, prototypes, maps, flows, personas, etc.) consistent with client brand guidelines
- Knowledge of digital accessibility standards and technologies
- Experience working with research and strategy teams to synthesize and apply research results to the architecture of the experience; may also participate in UAT
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working directly with clients, partner teams, and internal stakeholders including presentation of work
- Familiar with scoping and estimating UX tasks
- Prior experience working in or alongside the fintech/financial industry preferred
- A strong portfolio showcasing specific UX assets (including wires, prototypes, personas, flows, user stories, sitemaps, etc) is REQUIRED at time of application. Please provide password if necessary.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Sapient Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.