- 134 Peter St, Toronto, ON M5V 2H2, Canada
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
Razorfish is looking for a Junior Copywriter to help execute cutting-edge conceptual thinking and transform big ideas into effective website copy.
We need someone who’s fast, collaborative, and detail-oriented to create emotive and compelling work for digital experiences including product and lifestyle copy, hero headlines and subheads, and all other forms of web content. A passion for design, content strategy, and pixel-perfect execution is a must as is an interest in being both conceptual and executional across both creative and content. A love of cars and trucks (preferably trucks) is an added bonus.
You’ll be joining a highly skilled team of copywriters, art directors, designers, and strategists working to enhance, elevate, and update the primary .com presence for one of the world's largest automotive bands. The client has high expectations and the work is fast-paced. You can expect to balance creative thinking with interpersonal skills, collaborate with broad, cross-functional teams, and work directly with both client and project teams to deliver world-class, exciting, engaging copy.
Sound like your speed?
- 2-3 years of prior experience preferred; agency experience would be awesome
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Fast and flexible worker.
- Proven ability to understand complex information and translate it into effective copy.
- Proven ability to turn around large projects quickly and accurately.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams required.
- The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is a must.
- Basic familiarity with digital channels
- Portfolio with samples of at least some of the following marketing types: social media posts, websites and web pages.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- A link to an online portfolio or samples of work is REQUIRED
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Sapient Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.