Lead, Business System Analyst
- 16 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049318
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- Interpret and articulate a client's marketing vision and objectives and connect them to targeted customer journeys/use cases, and process & solutions within the current solution
- Lead client discussions during discovery and enable translation of vision to scope covering data and technology needs
- Take ownership and drive exhaustive coverage of all Business Requirements, data needs, business rules, and execute translation of these into Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Lead and review detailed analysis of product feature fitment versus business requirements to create functional specifications for gap areas
- Identify and present pros/cons of delivery options including leveraging existing functionality vs. custom enhancements to the solution
- Lead onboarding of multiple vendors/sources to Epsilon solution
- Lead and review BSA artifacts and other deliverables like source to target and API specifications
- Able to lead effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
- Lead initiatives to develop and implement best practices, standards, methodologies around business analysis, data analysis
- Lead the BSA team on data quality analysis and recommend changes if any
Also, attend and contribute to global calls held in the night 1-2 times every week, to support our global delivery model.
- 6+ years of relevant business analysis work experience in the database/ data driven marketing space
- Good understanding of CRM, Marketing concepts and various marketing channels like Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
- Expert SQL skills - queries for Data Extension and segmentation
- Proven working experience using SFMC – Strong knowledge of AMPScript, SMS, Mobile, API integration, Automation studio and journey building. Good understanding of API, JSON ,XML and SOAP UI
- Able to lead a project and solution, in addition to a work-stream within a solution
- Lead and execute the documentation of business requirements, functional specifications and other client deliverables
- Expert in understanding and analyzing data from different sources
- Excellent understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
- Imp: Flexible to work hours to be able to support escalations, issues and attend global calls which are held 1-2 nights a week , to support our global delivery model.
- Collaborative and able to work with global teams
- Able to effectively navigate and lead a cross functional organization to get work done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent drive and initiative, and sense of personal accountability