Senior Product Manager
- 1 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Are you a super passionate Senior Project Manager / Senior Interactive Producer with proven digital project management experience? Do you have experience delivering high-stakes experiences or campaigns across multiple digital channels? Then let’s chat about the world of opportunity at Level Studios as we tackle new and ever-increasingly complex digital client engagements. This is temporary position.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Project Manager at Level Studios.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of dynamic digital projects both big and small, including the processes for how we deliver and the roadmap for when
- Manage client stakeholders, internal multi-disciplinary project teams, subcontractors and partner resources assigned to projects to produce great work in the best way possible
- Partner with clients, executives, and team members to plan, scope and produce great work, delivering on-time and on-budget
- Act as the main point of contact for client stakeholders through the project lifecycle
- Meticulously follow established process and manage each project to on-time delivery
- Lead simultaneous projects either independently or with support from more junior PMs on larger scale initiatives.
- Plan for, manage, and mitigate risk
- Track, document and manage project schedules and cost estimates while ensuring profitability and client satisfaction
- Understand, clarify, and document client requests for the internal teams, and define how we respond
- Act as a champion for the internal creative and production teams, to ensure the best possible outputs (quality)
- Identify resource needs and plan staffing allocations by team member
- Negotiate and refine discipline-level estimates and client-facing contracts
- Define cross-functional collaboration and execution tools and methodologies
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of documentation and project specifications
- Facilitate effective and efficient client and team meetings
- Document and optimize internal processes as needed to help drive further efficiencies and learnings as we grow
- Identify new scope opportunities to account leadership and ask pre-qualifying questions to client
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- You have 5-8 years of digital or interactive project management experience in an Agency environment
- You have experience working on a variety of projects, but are extremely comfortable managing high-volume quick turn production
- You are a proactive communicator; adept at working across distances with remote teams or partner agencies and vendors
- You are obsessed with the details of how things get done – and how each element of a project is dependent on the next
- You have a deep knowledge of modern digital deliverables, capabilities, and processes
- You have a strong ability to understand and translate client needs into effective program plans
- You can resolve conflicts with Executive level Stakeholders
- You lead and drive projects, instilling confidence in your clients and colleagues, with an exceptional track record on delivery
- You have knowledge of agency finance processes, scoping methodologies, and budget management
- You are comfortable working in Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- You have proven leadership skills
- You have effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- You can adapt in a fast-moving, client service environment
- You are proficient in modern office productivity and project management tools
- You have strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills and an acute attention to detail.
- You must be open to travel as needed, but are also comfortable working and collaborating in a remote environment
- You have a strong interest in Project Management theory and practice; PMP, CPM, APM or CSM certifications are a plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.