- 4800 Morabito Pl, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Work with a team of Senior UX designers in client’s support organization. The team is involved in most areas of user experience, from research to interaction design and prototyping. We’re looking for someone to add great visual design to a variety of interactive tools and applications.
Internally facing: Solutions that drive clients support business; client designed and developed CRM including Customer support channels, performance management and learning management systems.
Externally facing: Customer experiences including support interaction survey design, screen sharing experience. Everything we do strives to heighten the quality of Customer support interactions and increase Customer satisfaction globally.
The Sr. Visual Designer will work with and support existing client’s Support Programs UX team, focused on internal productivity tools and Customer facing experiences, with the following key responsibilities:
- Establish the look and feel for various user interfaces and platforms, including Web, Mac and iOS
- Primary visual designer, working on the UI/visual execution of team projects
- Work within corporate brand guidelines and human interface guidelines
- Contribute to new and extend existing design systems
- Receive wireframes and create corresponding layout and visual specifications
- Create high-fidelity OS and iOS application in addition to in-application (toolbars, etc.) iconography
- Closely collaborate with business and technical teams
- Create and organize production assets
- Resize assets for different devices — tablet, mobile and web
- Ensure visual assets are accessible
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- A penchant for details and organization, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- The ability to both lead to drive change and receive and incorporate design feedback
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction a plus
- Adobe CC expertise, specifically Photoshop including intelligently organizing files for design iteration, and adhering to graphic design standards
- Proficiency with Sketch and Principal software
- A minimum of 5+ years Visual Design experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.