- 1 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Level Studios is seeking a Visual Designer for our remote project team working with an east coast based client. This is an opportunity where you would work with a team of designers, copywriters, and web developers to:
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs
- Lead production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where needed
- Document stylistic rules appropriate for the brand and the audience including color palette, typography and logo-wordmark guidelines
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Ensure quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, client, printers, etc.
- Collaborate with UX, copywriters, project managers, other designers and production team to translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
- Extend visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes
- Update web pages based on an existing styleguide and templates with attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- 2-4 years of digital design experience (web, app, emerging experience etc.)
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with high proficiency in Photoshop
- Must have working knowledge of Sketch
- Must have working knowledge of Mac-based applications such as Keynote and Pages
- Knowledge of 3D, Video, or UX-based programs a bonus
- Must be able to present work effectively to internal and external teams.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.