Manager, Events & Content Marketing
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
As part of Publicis Groupe, CJ Affiliate is the leader in Global Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with the tools, training and career development opportunities to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support that deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
The Events & Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for both positioning CJ’s innovative solutions and planning customer experiences at industry sponsored and CJ hosted programs/events.
You will work closely with our global events team to conceptualize, develop and execute both virtual and in-person events from start to finish for sponsored tradeshows, corporate events and regional conferences.
We're looking for someone with a strong understanding of digital marketing who is also a strong writer that can take topics and position them in clear, concise, and effective ways for publication within industry media outlets. You’ll be a go-to for soliciting input from internal stakeholders and you will use this information to help create content marketing for CJ that resonates in the industry.
This person is a detail-oriented, creative and technically capable marketer who can work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the entire company. Where a direction is unclear or needs review and alignment, you’ll build a consensus and bring stakeholders to a unified stance.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to thrive in a dynamic environment and demonstrate seamless project management skills while contributing to company marketing goals.
What You'll Do:
- Conceptualize, design, develop and promote the execution of both virtual and in-person events from start to finish, for all assigned industry sponsored tradeshows, corporate events and field marketing programs
- Manage event plans and deliverables including: setting timelines, division of duties, content development and speaker sourcing, event sponsorship contract management, vendor sourcing and relationships, promotions, collateral/marketing materials, giveaways and promotional items, A/V, food & beverage, labor, shipping logistics, staffing, hotels, etc.
- Oversee the creation and localizing of all event related content and communications including marketing emails, web content, creative assets, and internal event updates.
- Collaborate with other marketing functions including product marketing, content, brand/design, social, business development to plan event strategy and execute on all event related deliverables.
- Track and measure metrics for all events to make decisions on event success and future programs.
- Successful management of overall event budget, track and negotiate vendor payments and actual expenses.
- Manage outside partner and vendor relationships.
- Willing to travel as needed to support site visits, set-up, on-site execution and tear-down.
What We Look For/Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and/or affiliate marketing technical industry concepts.
- Vendor sourcing, management, and event contract negotiation skills; registration and event communication best practices (experience with event platforms)
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional communication skills via any medium--verbal, written, one-on-one, group, formal, informal, etc.
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a track record of leading projects through from concept to completion with minimal oversite.
- Strong presentation skills and experience in expectation setting with stakeholders and/or leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with the business and stakeholders, with the ability to persuade, influence and create consensus.
- Ability to accept and interpret constructive feedback and pivot accordingly.
- Ability to create clarity, operate and thrive in ambiguity.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office, especially proficient in PPT and Excel.
- Experience with marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce) preferred
- Applicant will have strong communication skills in English, Spanish communication skills preferred
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Competitive Salary/Rate, bonus and benefits
Apply now >