Director of Content Strategy, Pharma (Remote)
- 6 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
DIRECTOR OF CONTENT STRATEGY
The Director of Content Strategy sits on the DXDesign team and is charged with leading a team to deliver data-driven experience and content strategy. The position requires a combination of marketing and analytics, with proven experience developing content strategies that are omni-channel and “user-first.” Understanding of content implementation strategies – inclusive of personalization and audience-driven dynamic content planning a must!
The position will report to the Director, Content Strategy and Experience, and work closely with a set of cross-functional teams (Design & UX primarily) to ensure the digital experience is optimized from a platform standpoint to host content and design elements in line with the client’s content journey strategy. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of UX and audience data to lead dynamic, modular content development for our clients.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Deliver documented and approved content strategies to reach and engage C-Suite and business decision makers, leveraging research and multiple data sources to identify breakthrough content opportunities
- Collaborate with creative, brand/product, UX, and digital teams to develop content execution plans that support a consistent customer journey.
- Lead the execution of complex content projects with our DXD team of writers, editors, designers, and digital partners.
- Facilitate modular planning and execution workshops with cross-functional teams
- Increase key performance metrics to attract and move audiences with content, including organic prospect traffic, time on page, click-thru rates, subscribers, form fills, registrations, and chat sessions initiated.
- Implement standards, systems, best practices and templates for content.
- Champion content marketing strategy across the company
- Scope work for potential projects, assist on New Business pitches for your channel expertise
Education & Experience Required:
- 7-10 years of experience implementing and managing content strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Communications, Marketing, and/or Business-related degree
- Previous experience in strategic marketing or communications, or at an enterprise level technology company
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering user journeys and continuously evolving that strategy over time
- Proven experience defining KPIs and using data to identify and implement needed changes
- Experience in applying UX/UI design in the development of experience strategy
- Deep understanding of creative design processes across a range of media
- Experience in communications planning and delivery
- Previous experience working in a complex organization
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.