Creative Director, Art
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
The creative director at Heartbeat is responsible for making things that matter. Through a strong partnership with copy, strategy, and account, they foster creative solutions that make healthcare decisions easier, more accessible, and ultimately more enduring for patients and healthcare providers.
- Work with copy counterpart to address creative quality through strong brand strategy, client management and team dynamics.
- Inspire creative teams to produce the best work possible through a deep understanding of the current advertising landscape as well as technological trends and innovations.
- Develop innovative creative strategies and ideas.
- Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight(s) and creative inspiration.
- Manage the workload for assigned account(s) to maximize the productivity and quality of work from the creative staff.
- Demonstrate to clients that you understand and appreciate their marketing challenges and are responsive to their strategic needs.
- Ensure that creative presentations to the client meet the highest professional standards.
- Work with account services to foster client relationships.
- Work with upper management to plan and participate in new business development, client presentations and selling creative concepts internally and externally.
- Work with current creative staff to help them achieve professional and personal goals.
- Help ensure that deadlines and budgets are met.
- 10+ years of agency experience with primarily an Art background
- Pharma / healthcare experience is a must.
- A proven track record of conceptual creative ability and judgment
- Successful client contact experience and ability to grow business organically
- The ability to work collaboratively with account management and strategy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Successful experience in managing and leading creatives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.