- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road,, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
The Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the leading agencies under the Publicis Group Worldwide which is the 4th largest communications group in the world.
The Leo Burnett Worldwide was founded in Chicago in 1935, and now is one of the world's largest agency networks with 98 offices in 84 countries and more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Leo Burnett Group Thailand was established in 1965 with 55 years of success as one of the icons of the advertising industry in Thailand with countless proven records on creative performance as well as business achievements.
Over 170 professionals are working across multiple disciplines for the Holistic Communication Solution that provides creative solutions for all business problems.
Client management :
- Manage all agency efforts on behalf of the client and coordinate the development of all agency’s recommendations to the client
- Understand client’s business structure, revenue structure, organization structure, culture, vision, mission, working process, financial process, professional practice, and KPI
- Professionally and accurately update clients with reports, reviews, and correspondence on all decisions made and agreements
Brand champion :
- Be an expert in the responsible brand, category, and market
- Precise and update on any relevant research findings or data tracking of the brand
Project owner :
- Collaborate with a project manager in managing the working timetable, working team, and budget
- Preparing the brief and relevant useful information for the team
- Contribute to the working team as a brand and category expert with insightful target’s information
- Prepare and arrange the selling presentation to the client
- Successfully sell the cost estimate to the client prior to any production work
- Ensure advertising materials to be delivered to media according to a media schedule
- Take full responsibility in leading and accomplishing simple project
- Manage the workflow and anticipate any problem that may occur in the process with prepared effective solutions
- Creatively driven and always keen to explore new routes to market
- Excellent understanding of agency/creative/production processes
- Experience as an Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive with at least 5 years of agency experience
- Experience in managing financials across multiple projects
- A natural leader with effective management and delegation skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active and organized, with particular attention to detail
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels