Sr Negotiator, National Video
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
- Responsible for negotiating national video buys across linear, unwired and advanced TV
- Take an active role in or supervise the negotiation with vendors on pricing, programming mix, and added value
- Supervision of junior team members with regards to vetting and analyzing vendor plans, setting up client proposals, ensuring buys are ordered properly
- Ensure that all account management functions are performed accurately and on a timely basis; including estimate and package set up, buy entry, issuing client schedules, managing inventory, resolving billing discrepancies, writing/checking order letters, and post reporting
- Manage billing process including approving client billings, delivering client invoicing reports upon request, and maintaining strong communication with our partners and clients on all billing related issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of marketplace conditions and media landscape
- Play key role in training and mentoring junior staff
- Track historical pricing, YOY increases, rate of change on demos, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned with a positive attitude and as a true “team player”
• B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Agency experience highly preferred
• 3+ years of experience working in a national media investment buying environment
• Experience negotiating TV dayparts and online video
• Strong negotiating and presenting skills
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
• Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Media Ocean software (DDS, MBOX) preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.