Associate, National Video
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
- Steward and track buys, including added value opportunities
- Negotiate national video buys across linear, unwired and advanced TV
- Maintain buys – confirm flighting and copy-splits, estimate and track delivery, secure make-goods and ADUs, clear discrepancies, request and issue pre-logs and post analyses
- Ensure commercial inventory is entered into MBOX system including estimate and package set up, issuing client schedules, managing inventory, overseeing changes, resolving billing discrepancies and writing/checking order letters
- Assist in pre-buy work including research to develop network/daypart cost per points
- Analyze plans & maintaining buy summary
- Assist in developing presentation material for clients
- Assist traffic team to ensure creative and instructions are issued in a timely manner
- Act as liaison with networks for all client requests
- Maintain market profile and rate history
- Track historical pricing, YOY increases, rate of change on demos, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned with a positive attitude and as a true “team player”
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years of experience working at a media agency, negotiating TV dayparts
• Strong negotiating and presentation skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills required
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Media Ocean software (DDS, MBOX) preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.