Sr Account Executive (Financial Services/Banking)
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
At Leo Burnett, we believe that what helps people, helps business. We believe that curiosity about life, people, and business is the secret to great creative ideas. The Business Leadership team is responsible for fostering game-changing creative ideas by delivering superalative client service and value at every stage. Our team is looking for a future leader at the Senior Account Executive level to support a global financial services and banking brand. The Senior Account Executive position is a service-oriented position and is responsible for maintaining day-to-day account activities, from project planning to executing to reporting. This role will be responsible for partnering with the client and various cross-functional teams and partner agencies to develop and execute cross-channel, integrated marketing campaigns. The position will report to an Account Director with oversight from the VP Account Director.
· At least 4-5+ years of agency experience
· Experience working on integrated cross-channel campaigns spanning video, social and influencer, digital, print, radio, website
· Experience partnering with cross-functional teams that span media (planning and strategy), strategy (creative, digital, experience), creative, production, optimization and analytics.
· Ability to manage and work on multiple projects with multiple teams and team members
· Serve as an executional wizard, yet think strategically with analytical skills
· Creative: Collaborative in all aspects of creative development, provides clear direction to creative team, ability to evaluate ideas and exectutions against the strategy. Fosters and fights for breakthrough creative ideas
· Production: Understanding of production process and familiarity with managing production budgets with agency business managers, talent team, and legal/clearance
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Organized and diligent, with the ability to recognize and consider the “big picture”
· Proactive with strong initiative
· Problem solver, solution oriented
· Service oriented, relationship-building client partner
· Ability to inspire, coach and develop talent
· Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.