Vice President Group Director, Creative
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
We’re searching for an experienced Creative Director to take the helm of our latest project, collaborating with and guiding an extremely talented team known for exceptional creativity. The ideal Creative Director will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. We are looking for an experienced leader, who can inspire and be inspired by others to take our creative efforts to the next level. The ideal candidate will have natural marketing ability and client facing skills, and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience.
- Planning and overseeing the development of all creative work
- Heading brand campaigns, including submitting ideas for projects and overseeing the development of all creative content
- Supervising all work completed by the creative department
- Working with executives and other creative leaders to set project deadlines and content goals
- Presenting project information, including deadlines and budgets, to executives and clients
- Recruit and train team leads and managers
- Oversee the creative budget
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.