Data Programmer 1
- Floors 8 – 10, HUB 1, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara,, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Keepers of the connections we make, the CRM team comes with a great focus on knowing and identifying the right customers for our global clients. Our CRM platform, built on state-of-the-art technologies like Redshift and Matillion, is a powerful product. Driven by data and analytics, the team creates custom solutions for each client and is one of the fastest growing tribes at Epsilon India.
Why we are looking for you:
- Opportunity to perform data enrichment activities with in CRM platform.
- You have experience in Product Engineering & Software Development
- You have a strong experience of building products/platforms of scale.
- You enjoy new challenges and are solution-oriented.
- Having good ownership and accountability of the tasks
What you will enjoy in this role:
- "Data Programmer – 1 ” is responsible for Data Engineering and Data Quality activities which is required to help our clients to perform the campaign management activities.
- This role provides an opportunity to perform data enrichment activities with in CRM platform which servers to multiple clients.
- While having good ownership and accountability of the tasks, the success lies “attention to detail” for each and every activity performed.
What you will do:
- Manage program execution, identification and communication of processing variances and potential issues
- Creation of tickets, and follow-up until closure as per Standard Operational Procedure
- Maintain and adhere to schedules to include ad-hoc requests
- Analyze requirements and determine best course of action
- Manage Internal Stakeholder communications with respect to the Client requirements
- Documenting all Operational activities (Known Error Database, reports, Troubleshooting steps, Operation manual, important mail communications)
- Account Management
- SLA Adherence
- Flexible to work in shifts ( APAC, EMEA, NA)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Science or engineering - BE/MCA/BCA
- 0-2 years of Support work experience
Essential skills and experience:
- Good communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to articulate technical problems verbally and in written form
- Good Understanding of SQL
- Familiarity/Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows environments
- Desire to work in Data analysis
- Professional proficiency in English – Verbal & Written
Desirable skills and experience:
- Good understanding of Operational best practices
- Good time management
- Detail oriented, strong Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Good Team Player
- Quick learner in a fast paced and challenging work environment
- Excellent communication skills - should be able to communicate effectively with onshore US Team Members/Leads
- Should have Passion, Accountability and Collaboration