- 445 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4, Canada
We are Influence + Impact.
MSL is an award-winning agency. This year, MSL Canada celebrates the big win of the SabreAwards, Canadian PR Agency of the Year!! !! Transformation is our DNA; we live and breathe it. As part of the fast evolving PR and social media discipline, we are constantly innovating and making it our mission to ensure we are thinking and doing the next and the new. Which makes our environment a very agile and exciting place to work!
MSL is known as a strategic communications powerhouse, with deep expertise in consumer and corporate PR. Specializing in delivering multichannel, creative campaigns for some of the world’s most iconic brands, all our campaigns lead with creative storytelling and are rooted in big ideas driven by sophisticated data insights.
MSL is also a trailblazer in influencer marketing, having created some of the country’s most recognized campaigns. We were there over twelve years ago navigating the social influencer space and as a result, we have pioneered truly unique approaches to reaching Canadians through influencer content. As part of our thirst for continual evolution, we have further transitioned and made the leap to expand our capabilities into digital marketing, managing high profile social and digital campaigns for several CPG, gaming, retail, financial services and healthcare brands.
As part of the Publicis One network, we have a close working relationship with our sister agencies, including Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis, Starcom, Sapient and Zenith.
We are passionate about culture. Built on a foundation of collaboration, we are excited by innovation, and our employees are encouraged to aspire to entrepreneurialism. MSL is a place where your voice is heard and your opinion counts. We are leaders in our space and on a strong growth trajectory. Our existing team of highly engaged individuals are constantly pushing themselves to succeed, working on stimulating challenges in a variety of areas that push us to think in a different way. We have a focused commitment to career development and personal success; we care about our people and cultivating a great environment where people feel proud to work.
MSL Canada has offices in Toronto, Calgary and Montreal and is proud to be a part of MSLGROUP, Publicis Groupe’s global strategic communications and engagement network.
We are Influence. Impact.
As an Account Associate, you will be working as part of an account team that develops and delivers strategic, creative client programs. Your job is to tell the client’s story and relentlessly pursue the best ROI, with a focus on executing programs and developing client relationships.
We’re looking for a passionate team player with very strong creative, strategic thinking and organizational abilities. A strategic, creative and analytical thinker who can support cross-channel media strategies for our clients.
Ideally, this candidate will have 1 year of experience with consumer brands supporting internal teams broadly integrated marketing strategies.
· Provide exceptional results for our clients in public relations, events, media relations, influencer relations and social media communications
· Exhibit a solid understanding of client information including general business strategy, industry issues and key stakeholders
· Help develop award-winning, insightful and creative ideas to drive results and brand influence for our clients
· Build strategic social media campaigns to grow client communities and achieve business goals
· Be relentless in the pursuit of program effectiveness: manage day-to-day program activities, overall program implementation, monitoring and evaluation
· Contribute to strategies around customer service related issues to enhance Brand community experience
· Demonstrate strategic thinking and research capabilities to support the development of innovative campaigns
· Manage multiple facets of client programs including research and insights, strategy development, campaign execution, paid digital and social advertising, analytics and reporting
· Draft, edit and provide highly engaging content to all media materials including editorial pieces, media advisories, press releases, fact sheets and briefing books. Strong writing skills are required.
· Utilize the latest measurement technologies to uncover new insights to inform brand strategy
· Use strong insights and detailed consumer research to inform campaign creation
· Support strategic brand campaigns and have the ability to sell in big ideas within an integrated agency model
· Demonstrate abilities as a creative thinker and encourage others to think outside the box
· Build strong relationships with media contacts (written and verbal outreach) while effectively managing media lists
· Provide timely feedback to management on progress against goals
· Exercise financial and organizational discipline: help manage budgets to ensure agency profitability
· Event planning and execution experience is a plus
· Ability to work in a collaborative, creative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
· Ongoing tracking and knowledge of industry & brand best practices for PR, influencer relations and social media
· Participate in client presentations and support new business pitches specific to social and web strategies, investigative research, campaign analysis, monitoring, etc.
Our ideal candidate will also possess the following:
· Post-graduate diploma in Public Relations, Corporate Communications or related discipline
· 1 year of experience in public relations with consumer, lifestyle and/or beauty brands
· Experience in media relations, social media, event management and influencer relations
· A passion for working with exciting international brands
· Entrepreneurial spirit and excitement to become an integral part of a new kind of agency
· Excellent communication skills, dynamic, team player, excellent time management and organizational skills
· Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. is a strong asset
· Passionately committed to collaboration
· Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and work well under pressure
What We’re offering:
· Meaningful work where you can have a direct impact working on some of the biggest brands out there!
· A culture of entrepreneurship, creativity, growth and collaboration.
· Work with top talent at an award-winning agency on a serious growth trajectory.
· A focused commitment to career development and personal success – let us help you!
· Highly competitive compensation and benefits package including substantial time off policies (like really. It’s a big deal).
· Oh, and did we mention the perks?! Work from home days; parental leave top-up program; annual summer offsites; regular social events; teams and clubs; weekly pilates and discounted gym membership just to name a few #workperks
· All staff meetings so you’re always in the know.
To apply for this position, click "I'm Interested" and easily submit your resume. Note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you very much for your interest in working at MSL Canada. We look forward to meeting you!
MSL Canada is committed workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.