Senior Talent Advisor (mat cover)
- 40 Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom
Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof.
We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.The future lies in combining the memorability of brand thinking with the empathy of design thinking, as we believe brands should strive to create Total Brand Experience.
We create connected experiences through our capabilities in - Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.
Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
Digitas are looking for a bright, articulate and motivated person to join the team on a 12 month maternity cover contract. Someone with the confidence to run their own meetings with stakeholders across the business and trust their judgement on the relevant HR processes to follow as well as proactive and keen to support the delivery of effective people initiatives.
As a Senior Talent Advisor at Digitas you’ll work closely with the Senior Talent Partner supporting with the agency departments and management teams. Responsibilities will vary according to the needs of the business but include managing Employee Relations issues and helping to deliver engagement initiatives.
Digitas design experiences for a broad range of clients, so it’s the perfect environment to develop your craft as a Talent professional. Understanding how to build the most effective teams, across a diverse range of skillsets and in a market that is constantly evolving and highly competitive.
You’ll be working on projects that have a big impact on shaping the future of work in a rapidly changing world. For example, increasing representation in the Advertising industry and addressing the gender pay gap, developing ways of working, understanding how disruptive technology is changing the way our people do their jobs and how major legislation changes will shape the UK talent market over the next 5-10 years. If you’re a lateral thinker with a passion for how people shape businesses, this is the perfect role for you.
- Passionate and interested about the power of HR/Talent functions to affect change and improve business performance
- Solid generalist Talent (HR) background with a broad understanding across multiple disciplines (e.g. Business Partnering, Employee Relations, Engagement and L&D)
- Able to demonstrate good working knowledge of UK employment law
- Experience in working effectively in a changing and fast-paced environment with flexible approach
- Good attention to detail, excellent organisation skills and able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Analytical thinker – ability to analyse, interpret and confidently present key Talent trends to internal stakeholders
- CIPD qualified or have ambition to continue personal learning & development in the Talent space
- Previous experience in similar industry preferred (Media, Digital, Advertising, Tech) but not essential
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.