Sr. Client Integration Engineer
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Sr. Client Integration Engineer
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
· Manage and mentor between three and five direct reports. Ensure the quality and efficiency of their output and serve as the primary point of escalation for your team
· Integrate marketers into the CJ Affiliate network: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements
· Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while collaborating with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives
· Drive 2-3 department goals to completion per year, delegating tasks to a cross-functional team, updating stakeholders, and reporting progress to department leadership.
· Identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
· Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing
· Test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
· Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
· Understand revenue impact of different product options
· Train and mentor new hires
· Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
· 6+ Years of experience in a Technical Role
· 5-7 Years of experience in a client facing role.
· Management experience preferred
· Ideal candidates will have an excellent business aptitude coupled with a strong technical background
· Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience·
· Prior consulting experience is desirable
· Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
· Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the Display, Mobile, or Affiliate spaces
· High level of expertise with web technologies. Experience with tag managers or ecommerce platforms is desirable
· Knowledge of querying languages (SQL) is a plus
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.