Junior Product Manager Intern - Class of 2023
- Turnmill Street, London, United Kingdom
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com
As a Product Manager Intern, you’ll gain first-hand experience creating imaginative solutions for our clients and you’ll see your ideas become reality. You will be on a team with engineering interns to develop a digital solution for a real client challenge. At the end of your internship, you’ll be considered for a full-time position that starts upon completion of your degree programme. Ready to start your exhilarating career?
- Understand the product vision for your team’s challenge and help bring it to life
- Understand, analyse, and capture business and user needs
- Define, analyse, and document business and functional requirements and make sure they align with the product vision
- Create specifications, including business process flows and data flow diagrams that reflect the scope and complexities of the requirements
- Proactively identify cross-track dependencies ensuring that there are no gaps in coverage across all modules and any gaps are addressed within and outside the track
- Help foster a collaborative environment
- Collaborate with engineers on your team to ensure that business requirements are translated into designs that fit the technical constraints
- Help resolve issues, risks and dependencies
- Review and provide input into other deliverables from other team members as needed
- Participate in project planning activities
We recognise that you might not meet 100% of the requirements listed below and that’s okay! We’d love to hear from you anyways.
- Working towards a BS/BA degree in business administration, business management, engineering, economics, or related area
- On track to graduate Summer 2023
- Considerable aptitude to analyse business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant leadership experience from community organisation involvement or previous employment
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and flex in a highly creative and collaborative multidisciplinary environment
- Passion for all things interactive and digital
Benefits of Working Here:
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Social and community service events
- Applications will be accepted until February 28th, 2022.
- Please note we recruit on a rolling basis.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload your CV. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the "I'm interested" button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at [email protected]
For more information about Publicis Sapient, visit here: https://www.publicissapient.com/about