Junior Software Engineer Intern - Class of 2023
- Turnmill Street, London, United Kingdom
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com
As a Software Engineer Intern, you’ll work on an agile team with other passionate, driven, and talented people to create innovative solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for software development from idea to code to test to operations.
- Design, develop and unit test applications
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related area
- On track to graduate Summer 2023
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Foundational knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant leadership experience from community organisation involvement or previous employment
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and flex in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Outstanding problem-solving ability
Benefits of Working Here:
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Social and community service events
- Your time is valuable to us. This is a paid internship
- Job offers extended on last day of internship for qualified interns, upon successful completion degree program
- Applications will be accepted until February 28th, 2022.
- Please note we recruit on a rolling basis.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload your CV. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the "I'm interested" button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at [email protected]
For more information about Publicis Sapient, visit here: https://www.publicissapient.com/about