Junior Product Manager - Class of 2022
- 63 Turnmill Street, London, United Kingdom
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com
As a Product Manager at Publicis Sapient, you’ll act as your clients’ trusted advisor in leading the overall vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritisation for a specific digital product, or products, within an engagement. You will collaborate with clients undertaking major Digital Business Transformation (DBT) engagements to understand their business, end-customer needs, and then constantly deliver value with fast increment cycles.
You will also be responsible for researching, analysing, and defining business and user needs, identifying options for improving business systems and processes, and bridging the needs of the business and IT through the analysis and communication of requirements.
As part of our new graduate programme, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- Understand the product vision and help bring it to life
- Help foster a collaborative environment
- Be a partner to our clients
- Research and identify industry best practices related to business needs
- Research, define, analyse, and capture business and user needs
- Define, analyse, and document business and functional requirements
- Document the requirements in a client-ready format and support fit gap analysis
- Collaborate with the creative and technology team members to ensure that business requirements adhere to technical and creative constraints
- Bachelors degree in business administration, business management, engineering, economics, or related area
- Graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Considerable aptitude to analyse business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant leadership experience from community organisation involvement or previous employment
- Willingness to travel up to 80-100% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and flex in a highly creative and collaborative multidisciplinary environment
- Passion for all things interactive and digital
- Prior internship in consulting, data analysis, or related field
Benefits of Working Here
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexible work/life balance
- Awesome benefits – health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, complimentary access to Headspace App
- Company discounts including wellbeing activities and retail discounts
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Participation in our 3 year Early Career Development Programme that encompasses growing your skills with clear promotion path opportunities
- Applications will be accepted until December 1st, 2021.
- Please note we recruit on a rolling basis.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload your CV. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the "I'm interested" button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at - [email protected]
For more information about Publicis Sapient, visit here: https://www.publicissapient.com/about