Trainee International Account Management (m/w/d)
- Toulouser Allee, Düsseldorf, Germany
As a communications specialist, Zenith develops dynamic, holistic and forward-looking communication solutions for more than 150 national and international clients in all industries as part of its ROI+ approach. Comprehensive data analysis helps to understand diverse target groups and identifies relevant touchpoints to the client needs. In addition, campaign performance is measured and optimized in real time to achieve the maximum return on investment in order to reach the best communication strategy for our client, such as Eurowings, GSK, Obi, Deutsche Post and Electrolux. In addition, Zenith continuously explores new media channels, user behavior and trends.
You recently graduated and now you are looking for a career in digital marketing? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
Our 12-month trainee program is a very targeted on and off-the-job training. It enables you to support our well-known customers in the dynamic marketing world as an expert.
The goal of our trainee program is that you become an expert in advising our customer’s regards to media decisions in the entire range of digital marketing in an international environment.
- You will learn the strategic and operational media consulting process
- You will implement challenging customer requests and develop creative and innovative solutions
- You will become an expert in the dynamic digital media world and start to understand the different markets of our international clients
- You constantly face exciting challenges by integrating the latest digital trends within your customer consulting responsibility
- You have completed a degree in economics with a focus on marketing or a similar degree
- Ideally, you have already completed internships within the field of marketing, online media, online media and/or advertising
- You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking and working with numbers and statistical evaluations is no problem for you
- You are fluent in English (C1 level)
- You have solid MS Office skills
High working comfort: Modern office buildings flooded with light and workplaces with very good transport connections
Training and development: Continuous training and further education of our employees through our learning platform Marcel Classes
Perspective: Unlimited employment contract from the very beginning
Feel-Well: Free agency sports, drinks for free, fresh fruits and massages
Mobile Office: State-of-the-art technologies enable flexible working within Germany
Real team spirit: High level of team spirit and fun at work as well as company celebrations and events