Senior Account Manager
- Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom
Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.
Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof. We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.
We create connected experiences through our capabilities in - Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.
Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
The Client Services team at Digitas build relationships with clients, partners and colleagues to deliver great work.
This role is a great opportunity to step up and run specific programmes of work across two key accounts, with the support and guidance from your line manager and the broader team. The role is across multiple brands for a global FMCG company. Both accounts are very high profile and diverse, with clients that have exciting ambitions meaning you will never be bored!
Our work encompasses product & platform, brand and comms. This role will cover all aspects of the brand, comms and platform elements of our role with plenty of opportunity to grow and develop your experience across a wide range of projects.
- You will be a SAM with some experience and looking to take on more responsibility on a larger portfolio
- You will have a digital background with several years experience, including managing platform development projects with some Comms and/or CRM experience
- You will have proven ability in developing client relationships, possessing problem solving skills and you will also be a multi-tasking guru who has the ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- You will be a Team player with a can do attitude – you love collaborating and bringing the team together to achieve the best results
- You will have a commercial focus and understanding – can manage a project, ensuring that it is delivered on time and to budget
- Experience working with larger clients across multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of other disciplines – eg media, comms, CRM
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.