- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Lead and execute long-form copy development for one or more brand engagements across HCP & Consumer audiences in the pharmaceutical marketing sectorKnow, like the back of your hand, all aspects of the brand and disease state, including trials, studies, and patient profiles
- Build strong relationships with Creative, Medical, Account, and Client brand teams, such that each group identifies you as the holder of all copy, editorial and clinical knowledge for the brand
- Partner with Creative, Medical/Strategy, Account and Client teams to ensure copy that advances creative brief objectives and accomplishes marketing objectives
- Point person for original (directed) copy development on assigned client engagements, including both tactical projects (websites and interactive marketing applications) and creative campaigns
- Present to, build relationships with, and find actionable paths forward based on the critiques of client MLR (medical, legal, regulatory) teams
- Build leadership cooperation with Editorial to engender obsessive attention to narrative consistency, voice & tone, and accuracy of content
- Write, reference and annotate copy in preparation for medical/legal review in a deadline-focused environment
- See copy decks and manuscripts through development and to launch (in partnership with Editorial)
- Deliver fluent knowledge of interactive capabilities, content development and editorial flow
- Develop original content for new projects, and collaborate with Medical Director when needed
- Help mentor more junior Copy Writers, developing their ability to produce quality work
- Ability to interpret disease state information and trial data and craft relevant educational and promotional messages in both promotional and peer to peer HCP settings.
- Ability to research and source scientific claims for disease state and promotional messages
- Experience with high-science brands, creating content for specialists across peer-to-peer programs, CME, and/or scientific communications/conference channels.
- Ability to recognize strong creative ideas and see them through to completion.
- Ability to sell ideas to other members of the creative team and to clients.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical/healthcare marketing.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience creating disease state content for HCPs required
- Experience writing for HCPs in high-science categories, (eg. Neurology, rheumatology, immunology, oncology)
- Track record as a creative problem solver with a knack for fresh ideas and a new perspective.
- At least 2-4 years’ web copywriting experience, including work in pharma/healthcare.
- Experience with writing consumer-focused and healthcare professional focused content.
- Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.