Senior Associate, New Business
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
We’re searching for a Senior Associate of New Business who will assist in the research, development, and execution of all new business activities including prospecting efforts, proposal development and pitch presentations. This position will directly report into the VP/Group Director of New Business in Chicago and will be part of the wider, Digitas North American New Business team.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supports pitch team in all strategic endeavors
- Works closely with pitch lead and executive sponsor to ensure that all documents presented to potential client contain the newest and most relevant material
- Attends, participates and recaps the meetings leading up to pitch
- Manages the satisfactory preparation and timely delivery of all pitch materials
- Distributes all key documents to internal team
- Develops a basic knowledge of Digitas’ overall departments and capabilities, as well as the past pitches and cases, and the assets that correspond to them
- Assists with compiling weekly status reports detailing both active and approaching opportunities in the pipeline
- Creates and maintains team sites and job codes for pitches as needed
- Liaison for Finance, IT, Legal, and Proofing & Presentations
- Maintains and contributes to various archiving databases for case studies, boilerplate language, assets, and content from past pitches, including all submitted written response documents and presentation materials
- Participates as a collaborative team player within the capability, at Digitas and with internal clients and peers
- Represents Digitas appropriately with clients, community, personal network
To qualify, you’ll need:
- 2-4 years new business, account management or project management experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Outstanding organizational, communication/presentation skills
- Proactive and eager, ability to work on a semi-autonomous basis
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate interpretation capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise strategic documents
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrates empathy and commitment to the pitch team, proven ability to manage expectations
- Unafraid to get into the weeds with the team and solve challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; knowledge of Apple Keynote
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.