Visual Creative Design Director- C
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, General Motors, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
The Visual Creative Design Director is a high-end designer responsible for the identification, creation, management, and execution of comprehensive brand design strategies. S/he will drive brand design direction on all design elements for our iconic clients' brand. We seek a world-class designer and visual storyteller with impeccable craft, comfortably and consistently superb in execution across a range of visual styles and mediums.
· Lead how the brand is visually expressed in all consumer facing communications and real-world applications – shoots, angles, casting, wardrobe, coloring, compositon etc.
· Develop creative, imaginative, and conceptual concepts that highlight the brand’s identity and into a compelling design language that is distinctive and works across all of the brand’s multiple touch points – including broadcast, video, social, and digital brochures.
· Defne strategic and creative points of view on brand character, brand image, and design themes.
· Work in close partnership with key Cadillac stakeholders in marketing and design, fluently speaking about design concepts.
· Elevate both the level of craft and the quality of our design solutions across our client and functions.
· Nurture those with less experience, helping to mentor other designers within the team to foster their talents, create a culture of collaboration and deliver world-class creative solutions.
· Maintain and promote an internal awareness of industry design trends and standards.
· 10+ years creative experience
· 5+ years of creative design leadership experience
· Signficant automotive experience. Fashion/luxury brands a plus
· Expert in creating imagery – still and motion
· Extraordinary design taste and skill
· Proven leadership skills managing multiple projects/tasks/teams of varying complexities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
· Strong presentation design skills and exceptional understanding of how to present to internal and external audiences
· Proven ability to develop relationships with key agency and client counterparts
· Collaborative - ability to work seamlessly with internal partners to tackle all aspects of design
The office is currently working remotely at this time. When it is safe to return, we will likely return with options for a hybrid schedule, if preferred. Thank you for your consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.