SEM and Account Manager
- Via Giosuè Borsi, Milano, Italy
Publicis Groupe: win in the platform world!
Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group.
What can we do as Publicis Groupe?
Known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, Publicis Groupe is the only one in the industry able to best accompany its clients in their digital business transformation journey - anywhere in the world.
And what makes us unique?
A Connecting Compay, driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, great character and a relentless focus on clients - Power of One!
Yes, we know ... Choosing a single brand inside a big Group is sometimes complex. Why not support them all? Choose Publicis Media and your specialization: content, data, digital, commerce and many others and immerse yourself in the projects of our ambitious clients! Like you, over 23,000 curious people around the world.
Click here to find more about us.
Your to-do list:
- Leading SEM and OneSearch strategy for their local market (Italy) to achieve KPIs
- Coordination of local market OneSearch activity with local OneSearch leads
- Line management of their respective local SEM activation team (Italy)
- Local markets SEM account performance vs. KPIs (Italy)
- Working in conjunction with local and central SEO teams to ensure unified search strategy
- Working in conjunction with our local and central digital teams to ensure unified media strategy
- Local market client relationship (Italy)
- Local market compliance (finance, governance, reporting etc.) of central processes (Italy)
- Local media partner relationships (inc. Google, Microsoft) (Italy)
- Local performance vs. agency and industry benchmarks (e.g. Google Optiscore, Microsoft Elite+ partnership, Tech adoption) (Italy)
Interested? Keep reading...
Publicis Media is looking for an Search Strategy and Accont Manager for its Milan offices!
This role focuses on delivering market leading Search strategy, activation, client servicing, innovation and measurement for one of Starcom’s flagship accounts, overseeing Stellantis brands including Fiat, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, and PSA brands.
This role is unique as you will oversee the launch and ongoing strategy and management of our One Search proposition from our central team. A unique, technology led approach to unified SEM/SEO strategy. As such, you will not only be responsible for SEM output but will also work extremely closely with our SEO team to drive forward unified strategy.
If in your past experience:
- Experience in planning, activating and reporting on Paid Search campaigns
- Experience of benchmarking and driving industry leading SEM strategy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude in maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exemplary track record in managing budgets and booking finance
- Ability to deliver a high standard of work with strong attention to detail within an agreed deadline
- Experience in managing members of a team and delegating tasks in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders (cross-border and internal)
- Advanced knowledge of full funnel search and digital strategy
- Experience with paid search tools, e.g. Google stack, Adobe
- Line management experience and delivery of appraisals
- Experience in driving innovation in Paid Search
- Knowledge of all digital elements and a good understanding of how other digital channels fit with Search
- Combined Brand and Performance (DR) search experience
- Knowledge of measurement solutions across search platforms
- Previous large network agency experience
- Experience of new business pitching and onboarding
- Commercial experience of productizing a paid search team and justifying value
- Automotive client experience
- Experience of offline/in-store conversions
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Language: Italian and English (proficiency)
If you are:
- Abie to plan, organize, manage time and prioritize tasks;
- Abile to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a team.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for search advertising and someone looking to drive industry leading strategy, as well as being confidently articulate with both clients and media partners playing a pivotal role in building relationships with key client and internal stakeholders.
Send us your application!
This opportunity does not provide relocation support.
We take care of our talents and their wellbeing:
- Future of Work: flexible hours and smartworking
- Corporate benefit: a platform dedicated to our people full of offers, discounts and more
- Learning&Development: a tailored learning path, individual and needs based approach, always on!
- Corporate Wellness: free access to online training classes for your physical and psychological wellbeing
Did you know that our motto is Viva la difference?
With or without D.Lgs. 198/2006, we can't wait to meet you and welcome you, whoever you are!
Find more about Publicis Groupe Italy and our values on our official IG page here.