Senior Associate, Ad Operations
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Senior Associate, Media Traffic Ad Ops gains a deep understanding of visitor behavior & technical build of tagging and analytics systems. They will complete testing optimization analyses that integrate into business goals to help create the best visitor experience and increase conversion. They will help manage site tagging and our larger data systems to ensure all data is correct, healthy and meeting expectations.
The Senior Associate, is responsible for improving the bottom line through deployment of Google Doubleclick (DFP), increasing conversion rates, providing optimization analyses, and managing a healthy data reporting system. This is a mid-level role requiring a digital, analytical, technical & project management skill-set.
- Work with the teams to establish the Discovery Analytics requirements and strategy
- Evaluate ad server performance and develop DFP recommendations to be deployed into the Build and Run phases
- Conduct asset valuation and research for historical and future assets
- Apply research to inform asset values (creatives, placements, etc.) and reporting
- Consult with cross-functional development teams on DFP deployment and delivery
- Participate on both internal and external planning meetings and conference calls
- Initial creation of monetization plan to target expected objectives and KPIs
- Discuss with in-house LOBs to establish media specifications and ad unit considerations
- Develop valuations and iterations of funnel modelling to demonstrate how to achieve KPIs
- Develop, automate, and maintain ongoing reports for key stakeholders across the organization
- Deliver actionable insights, analyses, and recommendations that shape and inform day-to-day online strategies and long-term optimization.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of our analytics structure, architecture, business model, and goals
- Analyze large and detailed data sets and use them to tell clear stories for different stakeholders
- Implement and build tagging code
- Work closely with Analyst to identify measurement gaps
- Familiarize self with IT process and execution of code and site updates
- Create implementation and QA process
- May be required to mentor and provide best practice execution maps for other regions
- Juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines at one time
- Provide regular status updates and quickly escalate potential issues
- Manage testing schedule including the statistical calculation for run-time length
- Complete ad hoc tasks as assigned within short timeframes
- 2-3 years’ experience in online analytics required
- Experience with AB/Multivariate testing – Tools analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Google Doubleclick (DFP)
- Advanced knowledge Adobe analytics – Omniture Ad Hoc
- Experience working with tag management systems like Ensighten, Signal, and Adobe DTM
- Intermediate-to-advanced development knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.