- Bosque de Duraznos 47, Bosque de las Lomas, Miguel Hidalgo, 11700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to support our planning team, by providing them with crucial insights and recommendations for improvement. This team member will use data, create and define metrics, measure performance, and develop reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Information technology or related educational concentration.
- Intermediate High proficiency in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analysis and recommendations.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with data visualization, data mining, analytics, reporting out metrics.
- +3 years expertise on content and digital analysis.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinking focused on results.
- Excellent orthography (spelling rules, syntax) in english
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English