- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
CaST is an in-house Production company built specifically to service GSK’s advertising production needs, globally.
Our model is industry-leading - we are putting data at the heart of production.
We are a new ‘start up’ (9 months old!) built on a the solid foundations of two agencies – Publicis Groupe and Tag Worldwide. We have built new production studios in Shanghai and Warren NJ, along with regional hubs in EMEA, China, APAC and North America, and a global production hub in India. We’re now live in North America, EMEA, and China, with APAC following shortly.
We are looking for people who are driven by results, attention to detail and balancing a can-do attitude with politeness and empathy. It’s of utmost importance for you to listen and quickly learn what our clients and colleagues need to be successful. This job is about delighting our clients and exceeding their expectations.
Teamwork is a big part of life at CaST, so you must be someone who loves taking a collaborative approach and who can recognise and acknowledge the contribution of others. You’ll also be able to inspire the people around you by bringing enthusiasm and positivity to everything you do.
As a Production Co-ordinator you will support the Production Planners at CaST with all of their day-to-day needs. No two days will be the same and you’ll be expected to be able to prioritize tasks and effectively manage your workload in a high-energy, deadline driven environment.
If you have experience as a production assistant, production coordinator or production secretary for a production company then this role could be for you.
In a nutshell
- Support with the briefing of campaign production from our Global Category clients – including facilitation of briefing sessions and ensuring the client submits briefs in the correct format and systems
- Attending production meetings, working alongside senior producer/creatives and participating as needed
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Support clients and production planners with training to achieve the implementation of workflow tool (Streamline)
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artefacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Communicate with agencies and continue to build relationships and partnerships
- Minimum 1yr experience in a similar position in a production agency
- Background in digital/OLV
- Previous experience assisting/supporting/managing clients
- Ability to cope with a changeable environment
- Proactive attitude and good organizational skills
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.