Senior Product Manager
- 101 North Upper Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the role
The Senior Product Manager, Privacy Compliance is responsible for defining, monitoring and managing the privacy compliance and functionality of our advertising tech stack. With more transactions per day than Amazon and reach on par with Google, our Digital product supports over half of the IR 100. We deliver 1:1 personalized ads across all devices and media formats, and measure incremental revenue across all channels (online, store, catalog, etc.) The Senior Product Manager will take part in industry privacy bodies and other discussions, closely monitor changes to online privacy regulations, and work with internal engineering and product teams to pro-actively maintain our compliance with privacy regulations.
What you will do
- Monitor industry and government trends in privacy regulations, document these and educate both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Take part in industry organizations, such as IAB, to keep track of and help steer industry response to privacy developments.
- Identify functionality and process required to remain client in the various regions we operate.
- Work with product, engineering, and QA to develop functionality required to remain compliant in a timely manner.
- Report on privacy requirements and trends in industry and regulations to executive team.
- Educate other teams on privacy issues, and provide support in educating clients on these issues and our response.
- Embrace the unexpected. Opportunities arise every week. Need to assess and make decision.
Who you are
- 3-6 years’ experience in Product Management and/or software development
- Experience with building or maintaining online advertising solutions such as mobile, email, site, video or display solutions, mobile app solutions and/or and marketing technologies solutions (ad server, etc.)
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering and product teams, preferably in a matrix and/or shared services environment
- Successful or not, owned a product from introduction through launch and perhaps into maturity
- Data-driven prioritization, strategy recommendations and decisions
- Unexpected opportunities/challenges will occur. Ability to quickly assess situation and make decision.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.