Senior Project Manager
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
About Razorfish Health
Razorfish Health is unique among the roster of the largest healthcare agencies. Here’s why:
At Razorfish Health, we were built on re-invention. We were one of the very first digital agencies more than two decades ago, and we have continued to reinvent our agency, our team, and we specialize in re-inventing brands, campaigns and categories every day.
We have the deepest team of credentialed medical scientists, an award winning creative team, and an in-house data analytics team which allows us to understand the insights driving physicians, payers, and patients and to create ideas that help transform our clients’ brands.
We have offices in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and London with over 300 colleagues, serving a broad base of clients including 4 of the top 10 pharma companies, as well as OTC, biotech and health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
Razorfish Health is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a robust team who are leading our clients to new innovations. The ideal candidate is a project management expert, mentor, and advocate. They are a trusted partner able to align internal teams with a mutual understanding of all deliverables and drive them to execution. The Senior Project Manager will understand agency work products to oversee a team delivering work for at least one significant client book of business. They will partner with other departments to resolve project-level issues and advocate for process improvements. The Senior Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as the project lead across projects and be ultimately responsible for the delivery of high-quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance client and agency economics
- Define project scope, draft statements of work (SOWs), create staff plans, estimate budgets, and produce timelines that align to client and business needs
- Interface heavily with marketing, technical, and creative senior leads to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer's business requirements
- Manage the execution of work, which includes tracking team progress, routing deliverables for approval, monitoring scope, and analyzing financial performance
- Actively monitor project risks/issues, escalate in a timely manner, and drive teams to effective solutions
- Be responsible for the accurate financial management of the portfolio of projects to which they are assigned
- In addition to the project responsibilities, may support pre-sales planning and scoping activities
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
- 5-7+ years applicable experience as a Project Manager in an agency setting
- Fully integrated (marketing, technical, digital, etc) delivery experience is required
- Healthcare or pharma experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MIS, Business Administration, or related field is preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Comfort managing multidisciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, etc
- Experience interfacing with clients and partner vendors on technical delivery projects