Campaign Analyst 1
- Floors 5 – 8, HUB 2, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Analyst is responsible for building and facilitating the campaign deployment process, while maintaining a high level of quality control. The Analyst will work in conjunction with the assigned Account Manager and production vendor on designated full-service accounts.
- The Campaign/Production Analyst works cross-functionally with Production, Account Management, and Technology on behalf of our clients to ensure successful email programs.
- Contribute in campaign and project lifecycle, responsible for building and facilitating the campaign development process for full/self-serve clients.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in campaign build and execution.
- Execute the campaigns end to end meeting the defined KPIs.
- Maintains SLA, manage stakeholder communication and campaign reporting.
- Work effectively with production, client services and technology teams on behalf of clients to ensure successful email programs.
- Provide daily, weekly account updates to Leads, Managers, BSA, Client services and/or Client.
- Build stable working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Take complete ownership of all client deliverables and ensures overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate delivery.
- Attends recurring account meetings(internal/external), process updates session etc.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong interest in interactive marketing is essential.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 2020 and 2021- MBA / BTech / MCA / BCA/ BSc / Bachelors in Commerce, Arts
- Experience within the interactive industry is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of: Internet, Word, Access, Excel and HTML.
- Knowledge of Internet space/various ESP Clients.
- Marketing, Business Admin, MIS, or CS degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in a team.
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, results-oriented Internet environment, focused on delivering excellent levels of service to customers.
- Totally customer oriented; willingness to stretch to exceed customer expectations.
- Persevering and a positive mental attitude.
- Willingness to work in shifts.